The garden room industry is expected to rebound in 2024, with sales growing by 5-10%. This is due to a number of factors, including:
- Increased demand: There is still a strong demand for garden rooms, as people increasingly value the extra space and flexibility they offer. This demand is being driven by factors such as the desire for home working, increased leisure time, and the need for more outdoor living space.
- New product innovations: Garden room companies are developing new and innovative products that are more desirable and sustainable that appeal to a wider range of consumers. This could help to boost sales in 2024.
Here are some specific trends that are expected to drive the garden room industry in 2024:
- Focus on smaller, higher specification models: Garden room companies are increasingly focusing on smaller, more appealing models that are more accessible to a wider range of consumers.
- Greater focus on sustainability:Garden room companies are also increasingly focusing on sustainability, using eco-friendly materials and incorporating energy-efficient features. This is in line with growing consumer demand for environmentally friendly products.
- More customisation options: Garden room companies are offering more customisation options to allow customers to personalise their garden rooms to suit their specific needs and preferences. This is likely to make garden rooms more appealing to a wider range of consumers.
Overall, the garden room industry is expected to be a bright spot in the UK economy in 2024. With increased demand, improved supply chains, and new product innovations, the industry is well-positioned for growth.