We understand how challenging cement boards can be. As an alternative, Klasse offers a lighter gypsum board ensuring faster installation and a safer working environment. Designed to transform the building envelope construction, Klasse G-board’s bright green appearance makes it stand out on site and its high-density design allows for easy handling, cutting and installation minimising the use of power tools and making a safer working environment for installers.
Extensively tested in a through wall system to achieve 90mins fire protection (BS EN 1364-1) with leading brands of SFS.
Safe & Easy to use
- Easy to handle, 30% lighter than traditional cement boards.
- Can be cut with a knife – no power tools are required for cutting and minimal dust is produced.
- Can easily be curved
- Can eliminate the need for a breather membrane helping to lessen project costs
- Water resistant with a 12 months exposure guarantee
- 12-Year Warranty
Robust and Durable
- High density to mitigate fire, wind and installation damage and ensure you deliver a safe, on-time project
- Boasts impressive pull through strength and high impact resistance
- Extensively tested in a through wall system to achieve 90mins fire protection (BS EN 1364-1)
- EuroclassA1, fully non-combustible and suitable for structures over 18m
- Acoustic Performance: Acoustically tested according to ISO 10140-2.
- Thermal Performance: Additional insulation can be installed without detrimental effect on the fire or acoustic performance.
- G-board has an extremely stable substrate and will only enlarge by fractions of a millimetre when humidity increases. This means the boards can be installed flush. The board is constructed to be vapour open allowing moisture trapped with a wall to escape.
- As the core is gypsum it locks moisture into the crystal structure which reduces temperatures in the event of a fire.
- G-board construction will not add fuel when used in a façade capacity. It will reduce the transmission of a fire if other materials combust in the façade.